- 15 + Years
- Must have extensive knowledge of concrete, rebar, and underground activities, foundation, structural and construction materials, and processes used for each activity.
- Assists management in establishing project requirements for selecting the proper procedures and techniques for project quality control in civil/structural segment of the project.
- Assists in training and testing craft personnel on proper techniques and procedures.
- Perform rebar, form, concrete, earthwork structural steel inspections throughout the site to ensure the quality of the work conforms to the project specifications and governing codes.
- Reviews project requirements, determine minimal requirements and procedures, schedules and coordinates required examinations, inspections, or tests for the discipline or project segment assigned to.
- Performs examinations, inspections, or tests as required by project management and/or client/owner.
- Coordinates training, craft testing and/or trains personnel regarding required construction procedures and proper use of tools, instruments, etc.
- Provides technical assistance to project management in selecting optimum construction procedures and/or techniques to meet project specifications.
- Provides technical assistance to project management regarding the selection of tools, instruments, and test equipment to assist in the project quality control effort.
- Assists project management in the selection and/or testing of personnel to perform specific work activities to assist in ensuring work meets project requirements.
- Schedules examinations, inspections, or tests as required by the project.
- Coordinates examination, inspection, and test plans with project management and client representatives.
- Completes and maintains inspection, test, examination, and Quality Control Records.
- Assures implementation of job site Q.C. Program.
- Must have good aptitude and manual dexterity
- Good reading comprehension
- Ability to work with others – team player
- Good communication skills with co-workers and supervisors
𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘉𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺@𝘲𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳.𝘤𝘰𝘮. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.