The primary responsibility of the Supplier Quality Surveillance Inspector is to perform QA/QC inspections during fabrication and manufacturing to ensure critical materials and engineered equipment purchased meet or exceed our customer’s and contract quality and workmanship expectations.
- Minimum of 5 years inspection experience in manufacturing facilities, including 3 years inspection experience in the specific commodity being proposed
- Pressure Vessels / Boilers
- Shell & Tube / Air-Cooled Heat Exchangers
- Fabricated Piping
- Structural Steel
- Piping Material: Flanges, Fittings, Nuts, Bolts, Gaskets
Recommended Qualifications / Certifications:
- Coating: NACE CIP, BGAS-CSWIP, ICorr, Frosio
- Welding: AWS-CWI / AWS-SCWI, CSA W178.2, CSWIP 3.1 / 3.2
- NDT: Level II in accorance with ASNT, ACCP, AWS, CSWIP
- Electrical: API Source Inspector Electrical Equipment (API SIEE)
- Fixed Equipment: API Source Inspector Fixed Equipment (API SIFE)
- Rotating Equipment: API Source Inspector Rotating Equipment (API SIRE)
𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘉𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺@𝘲𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳.𝘤𝘰𝘮. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.