Upstream QA/QC surveillance/monitoring services related to drilling and completions (D&C) equipment (rentals/saleables) and services, to include intervention equipment.
Global OCTG mill surveillance, material manufacturing surveillance, equipment manufacturing surveillance, life cycle management and preventive maintenance, surveillance/monitoring of the inspection, assembly, testing, and load-out of all types of D&C equipment at service provider facilities.
Third-party surveillance for oil and gas projects include:
• OCTG (tubulars), to include drill pipe and casing
• Manufactured equipment
• Mechanical equipment
• Pipeline and Processing equipment
• Subsea and Christmas Tree equipment
• Drilling and Completions equipment (rentals/saleables), to include well test and horizontal equipment.
• Well intervention equipment – wireline, slickline, coiled tubing, E-line, through-tubing tools, etc.
• Ability to gain and apply knowledge of drilling and completion inspection techniques
• Eagerness to learn and a drive to succeed
• Construction experience
• A minimum of basic numeracy skills
• Basic skills in Microsoft Applications including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to communicate verbally and in written form with clients, staff and managers
• Ability to solve problems utilizing existing procedures
• Flexibility in work schedules such as overtime, nights, and weekends as needed to meet business requirements
• Respectful and punctual
• Knowledge on the inspection, assembly, and testing of various D&C equipment, such as safety valves, production packers, screens, TRS, fishing tools, BHA and OCTG.
• Familiarity of ASNT Non-Destructive Testing methods and procedures.
• Experience with API and premium connections such as VAM, Hunting Seal Lock, Tenaris Dopeless, etc.
𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘉𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺@𝘲𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳.𝘤𝘰𝘮. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.