PPI Quality & Engineering is seeking suitable Mexican National D&C Inspector to join our team in Villahermosa, Mexico!
As a D&C TPI, you will witness various test to include measure of offloads, load outs, inspection of OCTG, subsea equipment, trees, buoyancy modules and various other D&C equipment.
Upstream QA/QC surveillance/monitoring services related to drilling and completions (D&C) equipment (rentals/saleables) and services, to include intervention equipment.
OCTG mill surveillance, material manufacturing surveillance, equipment manufacturing surveillance, life cycle management and preventive maintenance, surveillance/monitoring of the inspection, assembly, testing, and load-out of all types of D&C equipment at service provider facilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Witness inspections and testing per inspection test plans, quality plans, industry standards, supplier and customer requirements
- Verify inspection, measurement, and test equipment is calibrated/certified and meets all job related requirements
- Validate technician certification(s) are current for the intended scope of activity
- As the Customer Representative, work in a professional manner with Suppliers in regards to scheduling, deliveries, and overall job execution
- Generate reports documenting rejection and acceptance of inspections and testing activities
- Generate clear, concise, and accurate reports documenting rejection and acceptance of activities under surveillance
- Meet or exceed HSSE objectives of customer and Supplier, as well as PPI safety guidelines
- Communicate (via email or phone) job progression and inspection results to coordinator and Customer as required
Third-party surveillance for oil and gas projects include:
- OCTG (tubulars), to include drill pipe and casing
- Manufactured equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Pipeline and Processing equipment
- Subsea and Christmas Tree equipment
- Drilling and Completions equipment (rentals/saleables), to include well test and horizontal equipment.
- Well intervention equipment – wireline, slickline, coiled tubing, E-line, through-tubing tools, etc.
- Level II NDT Certification(s) (from an accredited body)
- Technical understanding of operations within field of specialization (OCTG, Wellheads, Engineered Equipment, Drilling and Completion Tools, etc.)
- Experience with API and premium connections such as VAM, Hunting Seal Lock, Tenaris Dopeless, etc.
- Thorough understanding of third-party inspection processes (NDE, FAT, Assembly, etc.)
- Understanding of and experience with industry quality standards and codes (API, ASNT, ASME, NACE, DS-1, etc.)
- Bilingual, Fluent English & Spanish