The job holder is responsible for assisting the Dredging and Backfill Company Site Representative (CSR) with the technical supervision and safe and timely delivery of the onshore activities for the shallow water pipe and umbilical pull-in activity, beach valve installation works and onshore umbilical termination activities. Technical reporting is to the Company Shallow Water Installation Lead.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The success of the shallow water and onshore pull-in and connection campaigns
- Successful installation of the shore-pull anchoring ground anchor and winch equipment
- The safe execution of the shallow water and onshore pull-in and connection campaigns
- The timely execution of the shallow water and onshore pull-in and connection campaigns
- Successful installation of the beach valve skid.
- Successful installation and connection of the onshore umbilical termination unit
- The installation does not jeopardize the integrity of the onshore or offshore facilities
- Successful coordination between the Dredging and Backfill; Pipelay; and Umbilical teams
- Liaison between dredging activities and pipeline/umbilical installation.
- Report to CSR for day to day activities
- Participate in meetings with main contractor as needed
- Ensure contractor follows agreed upon approved procedures and protocols
- Generate reports as needed
- Follow company procedures for management of change / variations etc…
HSE roles & responsibilities
- Present Safety Moments during meetings
- Ensure HSE is captured during document review
- Demonstrate commitment to safety culture with the team and with the CTR at site / at offices
- Adhere to Project HSE site instructions and policies
- Regularly attend Project HSSE meetings, trainings, audits and inspections
- Assist to risk assessments (HAZIDS, toolbox talks, etc)
- Promote Safety Observation reporting culture
Required Skills / Desired Qualifications
- Ability to get along well with others in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of small and flexible team.
- Desire to take responsibility for your area of work and to hold yourself accountable to deliver in line with those responsibilities accordingly.
- Track record in offshore and subsea pipeline installation/construction and project operations.
- Nearshore works experience, including shore-pulls is required.
- Pre-commissioning experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in offshore construction experience
- Experience of working on rotation in remote camps is desired.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Fluid communicator capable to represent the project
- Ability to travel worldwide / USA / Europe / Mozambique.
- Technical degree or equivalent
- Bosiet required.
Duration of assignment: Approximately 12 months
Start Date: ASAP