Roles and Responsibilities
• Witness inspections and testing per inspection test plans, quality plans, industry standards, supplier and customer requirements
• Verify inspection, measurement, and test equipment is calibrated/certified and meets all job related requirements
• Validate technician certification(s) are current for the intended scope of activity
• Generate reports documenting rejection and acceptance of inspections and testing activities
• Generate clear, concise, and accurate reports documenting rejection and acceptance of activities under surveillance
• Level II NDT Certification(s) (from an accredited body) or completion of Level II NDT Training (UT, MP, LP) and compliance to PPI NDT Qualification Written Practice
• Thorough understanding of third-party inspection processes (NDE, FAT, Assembly, etc.)
• Understanding of and experience with industry quality standards and codes (API, ASNT, ASME, NACE, DS-1, etc.)
• American Welding Society (AWS) – Certified Welding Inspector certification
• National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) certification CIP Level II (or greater)
• 5+ years of experience in a Third Party Inspection role.
• 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘉𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺@𝘲𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳.𝘤𝘰𝘮. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.