The Recruiting Assistant will join the PPI team as a key player in talent acquisition in our Houston office.
We are looking for a self-motivated, proactive, and personable Recruiting Assistant with meticulous attention to detail, exceptional follow-through skills, and outstanding communication abilities.
As a Recruiting Assistant, you will partner with diverse global team of talented technical experts and professionals while learning the basics of recruiting.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to gain more Recruiting / HR experience and build a career.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist recruitment activities such as: formatting resumes, scheduling phone screens / interviews, tracking applicant flow, auditing preliminary contractor paperwork
• Coordinate the job posting process internally and externally, including adding new positions, closing filled positions, refreshing online postings, and ensuring compliance requirements are met and consistent processes are followed
• Support the onboarding function to ensure the process and record keeping responsibilities are achieved
• Serve as a liaison to internal project managers, hiring managers and candidates
• Navigate and maintain the recruiting database, assist with recruiting process improvements, and participate in candidate recruitment
• Manage special projects and provide administrative support, as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong problem-solving skills, analytic abilities and work ethics
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• 1-3 years of prior recruiting or Human Resources experience
• Prior experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
• Knowledge and experience using Workday and/or SharePoint
• 920 Memorial City Way, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77024
• Technical Recruiter
• Health Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible / Hybrid Work Schedule: 3 days – office / 2 days – remote
𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘉𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺@𝘲𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳.𝘤𝘰𝘮. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.