The primary responsibility of the Site Quality Inspector is to perform QA/QC inspections to ensure critical materials and engineered equipment purchased meet or exceed our customer’s and contract quality and workmanship expectations.
- Prepares and maintains corporate QA/QC policies and procedures. Reviews and analyzes other department’s procedures for compliance with corporate expectations.
- Coordinate with operations to schedule quality inspections and tests to maintain production goals.
- Directs quality audits and inspections to ensure all quality control requirements are implemented and/or maintained.
- Participates in review meetings to resolve areas of nonconformance. Follows-up to ensure corrections are implemented timely and effectively.
- Ensures that third-party vendors, suppliers and sub-contractors adhere to company quality standards and requirements on all projects.
- Analyze and interpret technical drawings and procedures
- Demonstrate computer literacy and capability of learning and using all company software.
- Address problems and resolve conflict with tact and professionalism.
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions and inquiries from management, clients and site staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor as needed.
- 5+ years of field QA/QC experience required
- 5+ years of experience in related field required
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines: Civil, Structural, Pipe, Mechanical, and Welding
- Strong written and oral communication skill