Join PPI’s division in Houston, Texas to play an integral role on PPI’s Quality Assurance team.
Be part of a global company where the work you do today will make a difference for generations to come.
At PPI our people have a shared purpose to make a difference in the world – whether it’s delivering a sustainable infrastructure project in their local community or improving health outcomes on the other side of the world. Doing good work that benefits others is our greatest motivator.
When you join PPI, you’ll be part of a diverse global team of talented technical experts and professionals. Working in collaborative and connected environments, your development will be mapped and supported to help you reach your career goals.
Balancing work, life and wellbeing is also important to us and we provide a number of initiatives and opportunities to help you achieve a happy working life at PPI.
Our work is diverse and interesting and you’ll have the best people on your side to lend a hand. Because at PPI it’s never about a single person or job – it’s about a shared vision that guides our results, and shapes how we deliver them.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Primary point of contact for Customer interface
• Ensure accuracy of and provide all requested deliverables to the Customer at their respective frequencies
• Ensure operations schedule is accurate and current
• Ensure that QCS personnel and the specified inspection activities meet QMS requirements, customer specifications, and applicable industry standards
• Monitor & communicate status of awarded funding amounts for each project as directed by the Customer
• IAP / NCR initiation
• Disciplinary action initiation or elevation for field personnel as appropriate
• Onboarding of field personnel as appropriate (contractor personnel only)
• Provide regular summary reports, both externally and internally, that include key metrics and value adds
• Review workforce qualifications and select inspectors for QAQC assignments
• Processing contractor invoices and expenses for payment as applicable
• Timesheet and expense “overall” report approvals as assigned
Competency Minimum Requirements
• Associate degree or verifiable equivalent work history with high school diploma or equivalent
• 3 years of experience with NDT methods applied to the oil and gas industry
• 3 years of oil and gas industry experience required (3 years of NDT experience preferred)
• Previous experience managing people to achieve a goal
• Experience with implementing and enforcing quality systems and procedures
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Positive, flexible team-oriented approach, with willingness and desire to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, resourceful
• Ability to travel to supplier sites and customer offices
• College degree with a science or engineering core preferred
• Knowledge of drilling and completions tools, API specifications and standards, DS-1 standard, or other quality governing documents
Equal Opportunity statement for US based applicants ONLY
PPI has a long standing policy of Equal Opportunity in employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources.
By responding to this email or advertisement, you are giving us permission to contact you for job placement purposes. You may also be granting us permission to store your contact information for such purposes. You may unsubscribe or withdraw your consent for our use of your contact information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.