The SSRS Developer (Reporting Services Developer) position requires the ability to read and write complex queries, ability to create database objects (tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions) and modify existing reporting content.
The candidate will need to participate and contribute in the full project life cycle, including gathering requirements, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of applications. It is expected that the candidate will also participate in estimating assigned work effort and be accountable for completion dates.
• Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
• Create and modify reports and report templates using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Review and translate business requirements into report requirements
• Research required data and data relationships
• Troubleshoot issues reported by users to correct report defects / anomalies
• Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
• Suggest new queries to optimize and improve performance and reporting
• Provide timely scheduled management reporting
• 1-3 years of experience as a SQL Reports Developer or similar role
• 1-3 years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
• 1-3 years of experience with Visual Studio
• Advanced understanding of T-SQL programming
• General familiarity of working with source control
• 920 Memorial City Way, Suite 900, Houston, TX 77024
• Development Manager
• Health Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Flexible / Hybrid Work Schedule: 3 days – office / 2 days – remote
𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘛𝘖 𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘓 𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 𝘉𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺@𝘲𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳.𝘤𝘰𝘮. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘺 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.